Monday, July 29, 2013

A Beautiful Mess

I've been taking part in this 30 Day Self Portrait Challenge, and you can find out why here. I've been consistent in posting them via Instagram, but have been slacking some on posting them on the blog. Not that y'all probably care. But here you go regardless, catching up on the past couple days:

From Friday: 
in the car after working at Loft and prior to babysitting a precious little boy.
I also watched My Big Fat Greek Wedding that night.
Great movie.

From Saturday:
it was only 88 degrees in the middle of the day, so I had a happy little run.
It's awkward taking a picture of the back of your shirt,
just in case you were wondering.

From Sunday:
I've been working on breaking in some new shoes.
Cute band-aids make it hurt less.

From Monday:
Second day curl, this is what it looked like when I woke up.
Winning.


No comments:

Post a Comment