Wednesday, July 10, 2013

I'm Jealous of Shaun Ferguson

I follow some blogs on a regular basis (blogs which, unlike mine, are actually well maintained and have an obvious purpose), one of which is The Jealous Curator. She shares pieces of art that she wishes she had come up with, and I'm going to imitate her right now.

When I was in London last semester, my friend Zoe and I wandered in and out of some art galleries right by the Royal Academy (I hope I'm remembering this right) after our art class. Some featured unique pieces of art with unusual mediums, but we both agreed that the Fairfax Gallery contained our favorite works, by Shaun Ferguson, and I'll be sharing a few of my favorites with you. I just love the colors and expressions he was able to capture, and it's fun how he utilized unusual or everyday props. Enjoy!

[Disclaimer: all images come from Shaun Ferguson's site and look significantly more wonderful in real life.]









No comments:

Post a Comment